Use 1/2 tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes. Once cooled, measure relevant dose and give directly to baby/child. For babies administer via a sterilised dropper.
For best results: Give to baby after feed or when experiencing digestive discomfort.
Alternative Directions: If you're breastfeeding, take 1 cup immediately before feed for baby to receive via breast milk.
The prepared tea can be refrigerated (covered) for up to 12 hours. Always drink warm. A great trick is to distribute the recommended dose into ice trays and freeze. When needed, pour a little boiling water over the ice cube to melt.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake contents before opening. Do not microwave. To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for breastfeeding women
Filled by weight and contents may settle after filling. 30g = 30 cups. Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy. GE Free. Vegan.